|Welcome to Murchison Lodge
Murchison Lodge offers quality B&B accommodation with heaps of character. Enjoy warm and relaxed hospitality; a comfortable bed and a hearty BBQ breakfast before exploring or relaxing!
- Warm and welcoming timber Lodge, set on four quiet acres of mature wooded gardens and paddocks.
- Surrounded by mountains, bordering the Buller river with access to it's swimming and fishing holes; feel miles from anywhere but walk five minutes to pubs and cafés.
- Stop for a couple of nights to recharge - there's nothing you have to do, but plenty to do if you'd like!!
- Home to the NEW Natural Flames Experience and renowned for its fly-fishing, white-water kayaking and rafting, the area offers plenty of local activities
- Take Kali for a swim; inspect the fruit and vegetable plots; wear out the hammocks!
- Perfectly situated for numerous day trips - central location in the 'Top of the South'.
- Return home to friendly faces; a cold beer on the veranda or a wine in front of the log fire.
Complementary broadband internet & WI-FI
Complementary use of golf clubs
over 12 years welcome
Exclusive lodge bookings for GROUPS
Watch a short video
of Murchison Lodge.